Gionee today unveiled its new smartphone Gionee Elife S5.5 which challenges the market by declaring itself as the slimmest phone in the world. The companies says that it’ll be commercially available from mid of April. The cost is kept very reasonable with launch price of just Rs. 22,999.
Gionee India head Arvind.R.Vohra says that the goal of making the slimmest phone was made possible by using slimmest AMOLED screen and thinnest PCB board with thickness of just 0.6mm.
The style quotient has also been kept in mind with no compromise made of speed and performance of processor. Gionee is growing fast in the field of mobile manufacturing and is soon expected to reach at par with other mobile manufacturing companies.
Specification of Gionee Elife S5.5 are:
• 5.0” Super AMOLED Plus display
• Octa- Core 1.7GHz CPU
• Single SIM
• 13.0MP AF +5.0MP AF Camera 95 Degree Ultra-Wide Angle
• AMIGO OS 2.0 (based on Android OS, V4.2)
• Memory: 16GB+2GB
• Ultra slim 145.1 x 70.2 x 5.55mm
• WCDMA-850/1900/2100MHz or 900/1900/2100MHz
• 3.5 mm Earphone Jack
• Non-removable 2300mAh Battery